Thursday 9 July 2009

Painting Camo

I've spent the evening painting camo patterns on my Flames of War miniatures. To be precise I've been painting the Waffen SS 'Pea Dot' camo on the Commander figure for my Stug G platoon. I was half way through painting this 15mm mini when I realised just how insane this was. This is the pattern....

Now imagine trying to replicate it on a 15mm miniature. Utterly bonkers! But totally fun as well.

I followed the excellent guide to painting Pea Dot camo on the FoW website and I'm really happy with the result. The Stug Platoon is nearly finished and I'll try and get some pictures up by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply as soon as I can, so why not pop back later and continue the conversation. In the meantime, keep rolling high!