Tuesday 30 June 2009

Rampage 09 - Pt 4

Part four of my review of Rampage 09 focuses on a Wargames club situated in my hometown, Dagenham. I never knew these guys existed so this is a bit of a discovery for me. I'm awaiting details of their gaming schedule to see if I can pop along to one of their game days.
It was good to see a 'large' battle being played out with a wide selection of miniatures representing Germans v's Russians.
Once again everyone it was nice to meet and chat with gamers willing to interrupt their game to talk about the rules they were using.
This was a busy table with lost going on and lots of little details that made this fun to watch and look at.
I have a few more pictures to post (Pt 5 tomorrow) and then I'll make up a Picasa album with all the photos in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply as soon as I can, so why not pop back later and continue the conversation. In the meantime, keep rolling high!