Thursday 5 February 2009

Favorite Dice

Like many gamers I seem to have a weakness for Dice. I never (and I mean NEVER) come away from a convention without a new set of dice. I now have hundreds of them and my 'dice fetish' is as strong as ever. I have sets of rune covered dice; dice with numbers; dice with symbols; and dice with nothing on them. However my favorite dice are the odd ones. The freebies that commemorate a particular show or are just unique in some way. And you don't get much more unique that a hand made, one of a kind d6. Made from Fimo modeling clay by my daughter Sarah many years ago. I suspect its not quite balanced but I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply as soon as I can, so why not pop back later and continue the conversation. In the meantime, keep rolling high!