Monday 19 January 2009

Buccaneer Project Update

I've nearly finished the Buccaneer model that I started a couple of weeks ago. Progress has been slow for lots of good reasons, few of them to do with painting or gaming. The model didn't seem to be going very well until yesterday. I wasn't happy with the way it looked and then, all of a sudden, it seemed to come together and I was almost finished. The face has been the hardest part to do as the features were just so small compared to similar scale models.

I have given the finished paint job a couple of coats of Vallejo Matt varnish and tonight I'll dress the base. All going well I should have a finished photo up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply as soon as I can, so why not pop back later and continue the conversation. In the meantime, keep rolling high!